Thursday, November 25, 2004

    Lazy Thanksgiving

    Read a story over at Fox News titled Grocery Stores Selling More Thanksgiving Meals. I can remember back in Illinois when I was a child waking to the smell of turkey in the oven. Although my babe and I have evolved into eating Tofurky she still makes lots from scratch - even cranberry sauce from raw berries, yummy.

    It seems like more and more people are doing less and less for themselves than ever before. Come on now, Thanksgiving is supposed to be a cozy family time with home-cooked meals.

    Just remember if you eat too much it's not your fault - you can now blame that on your parents via genetics. The same goes for exercise - if you don't feel up to exercising as much as you should a new "study" says you might not have that exercise gene. If I really had the time to dig deep I'd probably find many of these fat-life-style studies are funded by drug companies - just ready to sell you their latest weight loss pill. Pass the yams!

    Fox News Story

    No comments: