Monday, November 03, 2008

    Either way - I Win!

    Either way the election goes, I win.

    If McCain/Palin wins then I win because I can have the satisfaction our country won't be under control by a smooth talking cocaine lying street hustler that failed to deliver on the promises to those in Illinois when he was a state senator (his turf he promised change for now has a murder rate exceeding that of New York City and Los Angeles).

    If Obama/Biden wins then I will have at least 2 years of I TOLD YOU SO of posts where I can reference my past posts and predictions when the great Obamaization takes place. No doubt he will fail and this gangster is not one to take responsiblity - he will simply blame everyone else for his failures. Some examples of I TOLD YOU SO I will be rubbing into your face:

    When Barack Obama increases your utility bills (because of his master plan to tax power industries into bankruptcy) so much you'll be paying them with your almost maxed-out credit cards - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    When unemployment reaches into the double-digits because of Obama and the Pelosi/Reid and liberal Congress attack on CHUMPS (the successful) - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO! Some recent highlights of the Obama/Pelosi/Reid Liberal-controlled Congress this is already happening (doesn't include the million workers laid off since Democrats took control 2 years ago):
    Only the most ignorant believe the Obama blame of (the so called) Bush Economy and never connects the dots that the financial problems started AFTER Liberals took control of Congress - and Congress sets all things budget-wise. You ain't seen the worst yet, and I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    When Obama's push to unionize free enterprise businesses in America, and those businesses are no longer competitive - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    When Obama nationalizes homosexuality, breaks the moral definition of marriage, promotes teaching homosexuality even to America's little children - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    When Obama and his Liberals infest the judicial system with anti-Constitutional judges that take away your gun rights, rule for homosexual scouts leaders, disallow the majority of voter's in a single rule, re-institute racial preferences, etc. - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    When Obama turns prisons from a punishment to be avoided - a deterrent, into social training programs and hug-a-thug centers - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    When Obama empowers government to judge what is free-speech and what is hate and bring his federal police upon you (Obama plans to pack the criminal section of Justice's Civil Rights Division with African-American prosecutors, and make "hate crime a priority") - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    (Ever notice that only whites are accused/convicted of hate crimes but blacks are not?)

    When Obama/Biden/Pelosi/Reid/et.al continue to force banks to lend to people that can't qualify for loans and continue to force everyone else to cover (co-sign) these bad loans - I will be there to say I TOLD YOU SO!

    (Ever notice in the "bail out" Liberals didn't remove that practice but Republicans removed the the huge donation Liberals wrote in to give to ACORN - your BILLIONS of tax monies?)

    Oh yeah - these are just of tiny fraction of what Barack Obama has instore for you (in spite of his promises, his senior advisors have disclosed Obama doesn't plan to keep his lofty promises!) - and I will be there to say

    I TOLD YOU SO!


    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    ...and of all those predictions, if they don't come true, will you say, "I was wrong?"

    RiCK SAUNDERS said...

    http://www.236.com/video/2008/get_your_war_on_new_world_orde_10121.php