Monday, August 27, 2007

    In Common: Vick + Congress


    What does Democrat Michael Vick and the Democrat Congress have in common?
    The act of inflicting excruciating pain, as punishment or revenge, as a means of getting a confession or information, or for sheer cruelty.
    The Democrat Congress has succeeded in torturing Alberto Gonzales to the breaking point. Demorats tortured him with a non-stop barrage of hearings, accusations, and fabricated scandals, all for the purpose of railroading this Hispanic from his office. Democrats could find nothing wrong or illegal, so they resorted to torture - for Gonzales's family too - until he couldn't take it anymore. This is the way the Democrat mind works.

    Democrat Michael Vick tortures too, but his torture of innocent dogs was more physical. I know how Democrats behave and how they think. Back on August 1 I predicted that Vick would "find God". Today Vick announced:
    I found Jesus and asked him for forgiveness, and turned my life over to God.
    Now of course he's just lying as all Democrats do. Like I've already said - I know the mind(lessness) of Democrats so it was totally predictable.

    Not only did Vick play the God-Card but he played the Child-Card too. Expect the regular racist scum to pop up and play the Racial-Card.
    I was little boi Vick that did immature things and I was a bad boi and I wasz a bawd widdle boi and I need the real me to come back, ok kiddies?
    Uh no Vick - you're an evil, atrocious, bad, brutish, cloven-footed, cursed, damnable, demoniac, demonic, detestable, diabolic, diabolical, execrable, fiendish, hellborn, hellish, infernal, iniquitous, uninhibited, unprincipled, unreserved, unrestrained, wanton, wicked, nefarious, satanic, unhallowed, villainous, detestable, disgustful, evil, hatreful, horrid, loathing, plagued, repugnant, repulsive, revulsive, shameless, tormentor Democrat that, by choice, inflicted horrible pain, agony, and death on helpless dogs.

    Two totally predictable Democrat entities.


    No comments: